We offer our clients with Point Cloud to BIM services as a part of the package included in our Scan to BIM services. We provide with in-depth details for architectural elements like floors, ceiling, doors, windows and walls for different structural elements including columns, trusses, roofs, beams and MEP elements like cooling, heating, pipes, ducts and other components that are mechanical.
Point to Cloud BIM services include:-
- Surface restructuring and tracking using the point cloud data.
- 3D models (BIM) from a cloud that has been captured using Drone techniques.
- BIM conversions from Point Cloud.
- Conversion into 3D BIM models from laser survey data.
- Data modeling from Point Cloud.
- BIM services from Scan model.
- Point cloud to 6D, 5D and 4D BIM.
- For existing building to BIM models from Scam models.
As the data extracted from a Point cloud is Raw so to avoid inconsistencies we offer with restructure services for BIM and identify and rectify the flaws and errors. We make use of technically advanced laser tools like Kubit, Laser scanner and Lecia that are also Partial BIM types. Our experts are efficient in handling this equipment for Revit BIM.
Our data provided is uploaded for precise take-offs, cost estimation details, and construction schedule. We optimize and customize Point cloud to BIM models for offering facility management at the time of post-construction.
Our team of professionals helps in creating BIM models using Point cloud using phased renovation techniques, expansion projects, and retrofits. We ensure that our experts integrate it with BIM expertise.